The new Han® F+B connector is an extension of the existing Han-Product family. The connector is the answer to the demanding and stringent hygiene standards in the food and beverages industry.
The easy-to-clean housing design was optimized especially for the requirements and conditions in splash zones. It is consistently characterized by large radii and smooth surfaces to meet the EHEDG guidelines. Thus, so-called dirt pockets and the potential bacterial load on the connector have no chance.
Furthermore the choice of material for this connector is a PP-type plastic, which resists ECOLAB-certified cleaning agents and has also obtained FDA approval. Moreover Hybrid contact inserts offer the perfect combination for drive solutions and Ethernet network connection.
Your Key Benefits:
- Applicable in food- and beverages industry.
- Resistant to ECOLAB-certified cleaning agents.
- Rated IP69K.
- Obtained FDA 21.
Most important features:
- 25 different contact inserts for data and power.
- Inserts up to 40 A.
- Conduction of electrical and optical signals with different termination-options complete the product-portfolio.
- Configurations with up to 21 signal contacts.
- Flexible interfaces for data, signals and power.
- Greater flexibility to plan, modify and clean systems.
- Minimum dirt adherence thanks to easy-to-clean-design.
Your designated sales team will be happy to answer your questions as well as to prepare your personal quotation.
Data sheet Han® F+B connector