The provider of interface and interconnection products and solutions, Phoenix Contact, is now offering the first PCB terminal blocks for PROFINET-compliant data transmission.
The products MKDS 1, SPTAF 1, ZFKDS 1.5C and SPT 2.5 are all compatible PCB terminal blocks, specially designed for connecting twisted pair conductors with cross-sections of 0.14 mm² to 4 mm². Tension clamp, screw and push-in spring connections are available for conductor connections.
Products meet the requirements of the PROFINET directive (version 4.00) and safe data transmission as per CAT5 (IEC 11801) is also possible.
Field of application
In addition to other features, the PCB terminal blocks comply with IEC 60079-7 standards and can therefore be used in explosion-proof areas. Processing industry devices can also be connected.
PROFINET PCB terminal blocks have been added to the existing range of field and device connectors such as M12 and RJ45.
Benefits at a glance:
- Suitable for twisted pair conductors with cross sections of 0.14 to 4 mm².
- Can be connected via spring-cage, screw or push-in spring connections.
- Meet the requirements of the PROFINET directive (version 4.00).
- Secure data transmission as per CAT5 (IEC 11801).
- Extend the range of existing field and device connectors, such as M12 and RJ45.
Our experts in Phoenix Contact products will be only too pleased to answer any other questions you may have and to provide you with a customised offer.
Contact the Phoenix Contact experts at Börsig