The cable gland VariaPro FKM is the latest member of the VariaPro family from HUMMEL, which was specially developed for the process industry and for applications with direct environmental influences.
Resistant to acids, bases and other chemicals
The robust VariaPro FKM cable gland is used in applications in which the environment is dominated by aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons, mineral oil, petrol, oxygen, ozone or water vapour. The sealing inserts and the O-rings of the cable glands consist of the material FKM (fluorocarbon / Viton® / fluorinated hydrocarbon), which has proven itself in numerous tests and which is particularly resistant to acids and chemicals. In addition, the screw connection convinces with protection class IP68 and is therefore dust- and waterproof up to a pressure of 10 bar.
The installation is very simple, as the EMC connection is already integrated in the cable gland as standard. In addition, the slim structure can also be used in narrow applications.
Fields of application: Chemistry, pharmaceutical industry and biotechnology
Your key benefits:
• High resistance to acids, bases and chemicals
• Simple installation incl. integrated anti-twist protection
• Integrated possibility for EMV connection
Technical product features:
• Continuous service temperature: -20 °C to 180 °C
• Molded seal and O-ring: FKM
• Material: nickel-plated brass
• Protection class: IP68 up to 10 bar
• Sizes: M20, M25, M32 and M40
• Clamping ranges: 7.0 mm (M20) to 32.0 mm (M40)
If you have any further questions, our contact persons for the products of the manufacturer HUMMEL will be pleased to be at your disposal and to prepare a personal offer for you.back