CONEC was established in Lippstadt - Germany in 1978. The company develops and produces high quality and precise connectors. The products are being used in communications, automation & control, automotive industry, aerospace, energy, medical and harsh environments.
The quality management system of CONEC is proven according to TS 16949 and DIN ISO 9001.
As a franchised partner the CONEC Distributor Börsig sells their connectors from stock and with personal advice since 2014.
Series of products
The I/O connection system for electronic applications:
- 5 standard housing sizes in the variants Standard or Combination and 5 sizes in the field High Density
- Also available as a version with integrated filter
- Different number of poles
- Protection ratings IP20 and IP67
- D-Sub hardware accessories
- Proper assembly tools
- Hoods in different materials
- Different sizes
- Cable entry: straight, lateral or variable
- Screw latching or slide locking
- Different types of threading
- For round cables and flat ribbon cables
- Available in PU or individual packaging