The new HARTING Han® ES Press contact inserts with tool-free quick connection technology significantly reduce assembly time during wiring. In addition, jumpers offer the possibility of potential multiplication in the connector.
The Han® ES Press is the first product in the Han E® product family that enables bridging of individual contacts for potential multiplication. Various longitudinal and transverse bridges are available, which also enable e.g. star and delta circuits for motor control.
The Han® ES Press is available in models 6, 10, 16 and 24 for housing sizes Han® 6 B, 10 B 16 B and 24 B. The contact inserts are compatible with the corresponding inserts in the Han® E, ES and ESS series. The current carrying capacity is 16 A. The cage clamps used are suitable for cross-sections between 0.14 mm² and 2.5 mm² and can be used with both solid and stranded wires (with or without ferrules).
The Han® ES Press’s cage clamp is delivered open so that the conductor can be inserted directly and without effort. Once the installer presses the actuator into the contact chamber, the cage clamp returns to its starting position, fixing the conductor end so that the conductor is electrically connected to the contact. This connection technique permits faster termination during wiring.
Features at a glance:
- Easy bridging functionality of contacts by means of plug-in jumpers directly on the connector
- Fast realisation of potential multiplication as well as star and delta bridges
- Rapid termination technology without tools for a time saving assembly and for optimal process reliability
- Mating compatible to connectors of the Han E®, Han® ES and Han® ESS product families
- Integrated opening for measuring probe