With presentation of M12 power connector for power transmission, Hummel reached a new milestone in age of miniaturization. The compact M12 connector from Hummel transmits power up to a nominal voltage of 630 V and a rated current of up to 16 A.
By the novel development new areas of applications arise. A prime example is – confined spaces. The M12 power connector makes the use of power plugs possible.
Thanks to the use of new materials, the new M12 Power functions reliably up to temperatures of 125 degrees Celsius. The sturdy metal housing complies with EMC standards and accommodates cables with cross sections of up to 11 millimetres. The M12 Power is available in four codings and complies with IP67 and IP69K protection classes.
Key benefits of M12 power:
- Power transfer to 16 A and 630 V
- Temperature resistance to 125° C (257° F)
- Cable assembly and shielding is possible in a single operation
- Freely field attachable and moulded variants
- International certified and proven quality
- An optimum protection against twisting during contact insert
Your designated sales team will be happy to answer your questions as well as to prepare your personal quotation.Resume manufacturer