TE Connectivity (TE) introduces 0.110 low profile positive lock FASTON receptacles and housings for gas igniter applications in the appliances market as well as other low profile applications. The positive lock receptacles are specifically designed to allow the receptacle to be centered on the tabs. The lower profile housing allows fit into tight spaces such as gas igniter shrouds, assuring a secure connection compared to traditional positive lock terminals.
- Allow receptacle to be centered on a shrouded tab with low profile design
- Reduce mating force and enhance safety and reliability of mated pair with positive lock design
- Provide high retention with positive lock feature and insertion force 4lbs-6lbs
- Improve ease of assembly with low profile ergonomic housing design and reduced insertion force
- Provide a smaller size of stock with thinner design
- Gas Igniters
- Harness assemblies
- Compressors & motors
- Electro-mechanical switches & timers
- Temperature sensors
- Heating elements
- HVAC (Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning)
Get your free technical support and detailed offer!