C&K key switches are designed for high performance, environmentally demanding applications and are available in a variety of combined designs:
- SMT or THT solder process compatible.
- IP40 or IP67 sealing rating
- Optional LED illumination
- Electrical functions SPST, SPDT, DPST or DPDT
- Normally open or normally closed contacts
- Two-stage actuation
- Momentary or latching "push-on/push-off" versions
- Tactile or non-tactile feedback
C&K momentary switches exhibit excellent tactile feel. In applications involving a series of tactile switches, consistent actuation force and feel help achieve a high quality end product.
- Off-Road, Truck & Bus Controls
- Medical technology
- Industrial electronics (control panels, instrumentation)
- Audio/lighting consoles
- Aviation (instruments and control panels)
Link to product page at C&K