Our manufacturer and longstanding partner Binder developed a two-piece panel mount connector for the M12 interface of the series 763.
More flexibility due to separate components
The new developed M12 panel mount connector with square housing offers a more flexible assembly because the insulation insert and the housing can disassembled. This enables the flexible exchange of the insulation insert.
The insulation insert is available at the Electronic Distributor Börsig with the standard number of positions of 4, 5 and 8 and a wire length of 200 mm. The gained variety through exchangeable inserts offers more flexibility and more cost-efficiency during it's assembly process.
A further big advantage is the variable positioning of the coding which enables a cable outlet in increments of 45 degrees.
For now the new two-piece M12 panel mount connector is available for sensor applications (M12-A). In the future the connector will also be offered with other types of coding.
- Number of positions: 4, 5 and 8
- Rated current: 4 A (3 A UL), 1,5 A (2 A UL)
- Rated Voltage: 250 V, 60 V, 30 V
- Contact finish: Gold (Au)
- Termination: preassembled wires AWG 24/7
- Standard wire length: 200 mm• Protection rating: IP68 in mated condition
Your Key Benefits:
- Connector Components - housing and insulation insert - can be mounted separately
- Easy exchangeability of the insulation insert
- Variable coding-positioning enables a cable outlet in increments of 45 degrees
Vrátit se k výrobci