CONEC was established in Lippstadt - Germany in 1978. The company develops and produces high quality and precise connectors. The products are being used in communications, automation & control, automotive industry, aerospace, energy, medical and harsh environments.
The quality management system of CONEC is proven according to TS 16949 and DIN ISO 9001.
As a franchised partner the CONEC Distributor Börsig sells their connectors from stock and with personal advice since 2014.
Series of products
The I/O connection system for electronic applications:
- 5 standard housing sizes in the variants Standard or Combination and 5 sizes in the field High Density
- Also available as a version with integrated filter
- Different number of poles
- Protection ratings IP20 and IP67
- D-Sub hardware accessories
- Proper assembly tools
- Hoods in different materials
- Different sizes
- Cable entry: straight, lateral or variable
- Screw latching or slide locking
- Different types of threading
- For round cables and flat ribbon cables
- Available in PU or individual packaging
Data communication in outdoor use: In traffic engineering, in maritime environments or in mobile radio applications, the environmental conditions are a major challenge for connectors.
The IP67 connectors developed by CONEC offer reliable protection. The extensive program includes RJ45, USB / Mini USB and fiber optic LC duplex connectors in plastic, metallized plastic or full metal versions.
Agricultural and construction machinery connectors
With the increasing demands on profitability in agriculture, the challenges for the reliability and robustness of the machines and vehicles used are also increasing. The plastic-molded connectors are durable and reliably master these challenges.