TE Connectivity is the worlds largest supplier for connection solutions for electricity-, data- and signal-lines. The areas of application are divers – starting with industrial applications over automotive and aerospace, broadband-communication, consumer-area all the way to energysolutions.
19 global design-centres and a sustainable research & development deliver innovations to the future market requirements.
This company is still known as Tyco Electronics and includes brands like Alcoswitch, AMP, Raychem, SCHRACK, DEUTSCH, Entrelec and Hirschmann Mobility.
The authorized TE Connectivity Distributor Börsig sells TE products from stock and outside of the packaging units.
Series of products
KISSLING Relays & Switches
KISSLING power relays and switches are designed for high current, high voltage and switching applications. They offer a wide range of products, including standard and customized options. The portfolio also includes high-performance shrink technology for high-voltage distribution blocks. In addition, relays and switches can withstand harsh operating environments such as shock, vibration, extreme temperatures and moisture. KISSLING relays and contactors are gasless relays designed for long life under extreme operating conditions. They are sealed with technology that meets or exceeds IP67 and IP6K9K standards. They have a voltage range of 12 to 600 VDC and a continuous current range of 20 amps to 1000 amps.
- Line filters
- Line input-filters
- Modular-jacks with built-in filters
- Satisfying the FCC- and international EMV-standards
CPC – circular connectors
- Four different connector-sizes
- Six different sup-series with different terminal-variants
- Plastic- and Metal-versions
High diversity of D-Sub connectors e.g.:
- HD 20, HDF 20 and HD 22
- Wire to wire / wire to board
- Straight and angled cableoutlet
The dynamic series for industrial applications includes wire to wire and wire to board socket-housings with male matingparts that could be loose or mounted. Also PCB-pinheaders in straight and angled, coded enclosure-versions.
Entrelec Terminal Blocks
The rugged Entrelec terminal blocks are suitable for critical applications and demanding environments. The products offer a variety of connection technologies and are certified for a variety of applications worldwide. Entrelec terminal blocks are including the following connection series:
- SNK Series
- SNA Series
- Solution Series
HDC (HTS) – Heavy Duty Connectors
HDC (former HTS) industrial connectors and system-components meet the electrical and mechanical requirements following application-areas:
Products from the field of transmitting and receiving technology for mobile communication.
- Broadcast antennas
- GNSS positioning antennas
- Short range antennas
- Cellular antennas
- Antenna Accessories
- M2M und Telematics Systems
- PCB relays
- Industrial relays for electro-installation and switch-cabinet-construction
- Accessories like DIN-rail-fitting or pluggable moduls
- RoHs - compliant
PCB connectors and flatcables
- Wire to board / board to board
- Single- and dual-row connectors
- Gastight connections
Ranges like MOD I, MOD II, MOD IV and Micro-MaTch
Shrink tubes and form parts by Raychem
- Shrink tubes from different series, depending on the application in different materials, sizes, with or without glue, colors and specifications
- Form parts in different versions, materials, sizes, with or without glue, angled or straight and with or without lips
The soft shell connectors realise reliable and economic connections for numerous poles and are being covered by following sub-series:
- Mini Universal MATE-N-LOK
- Micro MATE-N-LOK