ELC series 570 of the manufacturer Binder was specifically designed for applications in various medical systems and can also be used in critical areas. The particular of this connector series is, that mismating isn’t possible anymore.
Special product features of ELC
With ELC series 570 Binder launches an intuitive, easy to operate locking system for connectors. Due to the shape of mating area the mating position of the snap-in locking system with snap hooks is clearly set, what prevents from mismating.
The mechanical resistance of this series is designed for over 5.000 mating cycles. So that the resistant connectors of ELC series fulfill the operating requirements of most medical applications.
In addition ELC provides a degree of protection according to protection class IP54 in closed state. Due to the innovative design of the associated femal panel mount connector the protection of intrusion of liquids, water splash and of inadvertently touching the contacts is guaranteed.
Your key benefits
• No mismating possible thanks to the intuitive locking system
• Long mechanical resistance: > 5.000 mating cycles
• Female panel mount connector provides protection of intrusion liquids, water splash and of touching the contacts
• Contacts: 12
• Wire gauge: 0,25 m²
• Limit temperature: -25°C bis +85°C
• Rated current: 2 A
• Rated voltage: 150 V
• Pollution degree: 2
• Protection class: IP54
• Contact plating: Gold (Au)
• Mechanical operation: > 5.000 Steckzyklen
• Material of housing: PA66 (polyamide)
Article numbers of ELC
Male cable connector:
Cable outlet 4 – 6 mm: 99 1721 002 12
Cable outlet 6 – 8 mm: 99 1721 000 12
Female panel mount connector, solder:
09 1724 000 12
If you have any further questions about ELC our contact persons from the internal sales will be pleased to be at your disposal and to prepare a personal offer for you.