Binder is a worldwide known manufacturer of industrial circular connectors. The new overmoulded M12-A cable plugs and sockets (763 series) are mainly used in automation technology and complement the 713 series. The distributor Börsig has now added these articles to its product portfolio.
As a low-cost alternative to the stainless steel threaded ring, the M12-A products are equipped with a plastic threaded ring (PA), which guarantees robustness according to the manufacturer. The vibration-resistant crimp contacts ensure reliable signal and data transmission. The overmoulded and ready-to-connect connectors are available with PUR cable.
Technical characteristics of the 763 series:
- UV-resistant material
- Overmoulded and ready-to-connect cable sets
- Temperature resistant
- Cable diameter: 4.3 mm (3-pole), 4.7 mm (4-pole), 5.0 mm (5-pole), 6.0 mm (8-pole), 6.5 mm (12-pole)
- Protection class: IP67 / IP68
- Contact surface: Au (gold)
Your advantages at a glance:
- Simple assembly
- Available in different versions
- High protection class
- Secure data transmission
- Long mechanical life: >100 mating cycles
If you have further questions about the M12-A cable plug and socket from the manufacturer Binder, please do not hesitate to contact one of our sales representatives. We will be glad to assist you with a personal offer.back