The Bocube electronic enclosures from Bopla convince with a wide range of sizes and combination options and can be used without any problems in the fields of railroad engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, medical and building services engineering, among others.
The enclosures are available in ABS (single color, gray) and PC UL 94 V0 (single color, gray or with a crystal-clear lid). The matching hinge latches are available in six different color variants. The hinges can be easily clamped in place and thus serve as a closure for the enclosure. Using a screwdriver, the two hinge locks can be easily opened again to completely remove the lid afterwards. Alternatively, only one of the two sides can be opened. In this way, the closed side is automatically used as a hinge and the lid can be opened to the respective side.
The housings comply with the following specifications, among others:
- Railroad standard DIN EN 45545
- UV protection
- Almost all variants UL listed
- Flame resistance ULV94 V-0
- IP protection classes IP66 or IP68 according to IEC/EN 60529
- Easily recyclable, since made of single-grade plastic
- Housing colors light gray or graphite gray
- Special colors possible on request
- Suitable mounting material available
You can find even more information about the products at
Or in the video:
If you have any further questions about the halogen-free Bocube electronic enclosures from Bopla, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your contact person in the office who will be pleased to prepare your personal offer.