In our informative video, Mr. Yumruk presents the effortless application of the earth bond system in conjunction with the "3 in 1" PMTXX hand pliers.
Glenair's earth bond system offers numerous advantages:
- Effective discharge of electrical currents into the ground or soil.
- Uncomplicated application without additional work steps on the structures, such as welding, pressing together, cleaning or other surface treatments.
- Installation possible during any production phase.
- A secure conductive connection is always guaranteed, as the inner borehole surface is contacted and not the surface of the sheet metal.
- The bonds can be used in various places, even on uneven and curved surfaces.
The PMTXX hand tool is characterized by the following features:
- Processing of different sizes (M6, M8 and M10).
- Easy adjustment thanks to matching color codes.
- Automatic release after reaching the set tensile force, recognizable by an audible click sound.
- Single-handed operation for maximum ease of use.
With the combination of the innovative earth bond system and the practical PMTXX hand pliers, processing grounding expansion bolts becomes a straightforward task.
See for yourself how Mr. Yumruk demonstrates how easy and efficient this solution is in our video. If you need more information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.