TE Connectivity's DT Highspeed Sealed Connectors are designed specifically for use in industrial and commercial vehicle applications.
The sealed connectors with transmission speeds of 100 Mbit/s to 1 Gbit/s and a range of 15 to 40 meters offer outstanding signal integrity. This makes them ideal for use in large vehicles.
In particular, they are suitable for use in applications requiring additional cameras, sensors, advanced network architectures, advanced information and display capabilities, and high-bandwidth data transmission lines.
- Transmission speeds from 100 Mbps up to 1 Gbps.
- Range from 15 up to 40 meters
- Jacket shielded twisted pair cable (STP)
- Cable size 0.35 - 0.50 mm2 (22 - 20 AWG)
- IP67, IP69K and USCAR2 sealing performance
- Operating temperature -40°C to 125°C
- Connections cable-to-cable or cable-to-board
- Terminal system DEUTSCH size 20 contacts
- Existing crimping tools
- Vibration Vibration class V1
- Flammability UL 94 V-0
- IEEE 802.3bw standard
Application examples in the vehicle (cabin & chassis):
- Data transmission lines
- Radar / Lidar
- Gateway / switch
- Sealed control
You can also find more information at:
If you have any further questions about DT Highspeed Sealed Connectors, please do not hesitate to contact your sales representative who will be happy to prepare your personal offer.back