The manufacturer EAO, with Swiss origin, is the expert for "Human Machine Interfaces". These are products such as keyboards, push buttons, operating systems and units. The 56 series of buttons are used millions of times around the globe in mechanical engineering, in buses and in building control systems. Thanks to the large actuating surface, the all times illuminated LED ring, the user-specific laser symbols and a wide choice of colours for the front frame, the push-button ensures a high level of operating comfort. The characteristic click immediately provides unmistakable acoustic feedback. Actuation is additionally confirmed visually by the permanent LED illumination with red LEDs. The versatile areas of application are proven, among other things, by the long service life and the low installation depth of the product. The series is complemented by lever switches, warning sounders and warning flashing lights with the same and flexible design.
Buttons with and without laser symbols
If required, a variety of customised or standard symbols from the ever-expanding ISO 7000 standards database can be laser-engraved in black on the grey anodised aluminium or plastic actuating surfaces. Optionally, the so-called "push covers" are also available without a symbol, or with a one to three-line inscription.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Versatile design with various laser symbols and front frame colours
- Intuitive operation with acoustic and visual feedback
- Low installation depth (27 mm incl. M8x1 standard connector) with IP67
- Long and reliable life (>5 million switching cycles)
- Easy to see even in difficult lighting conditions thanks to LED colour selection
- Cable length and plug type freely selectable for connection type
- Modular design principle in the ordering process
If you have any further questions about the Series 56 from the manufacturer EAO, please do not hesitate to contact your sales representative who will be happy to provide you with a personal quotation.