With the 84 IO-Link Touch series, EAO introduces extremely versatile control elements for human-machine interfaces (HMI). In addition to the standard version, machine designers can choose between stainless steel and hygienic versions, especially for harsh industrial applications. Operating and signaling functions can be configured completely freely and thus tailored to the desired application: Illumination, symbols and even the switching function can be selected as required. The 84 series is a perfect component for machines and systems in the Industry 4.0 philosophy. It is easily networked with modern control systems via the integrated 5-pin M12 screw connection and the IO-Link communication interface.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Freely configurable HMIs with IO-Link interface (Industry 4.0)
- Optional illumination of standard or customer-specific symbols
- RGB illumination with LED in 16 million colors, adaptive to ambient brightness
- Capacitive actuation with different sensitivities
- Low space requirement with only 25.8 mm installation depth
- IP67 protection class
Typical fields of application are in automated production for control systems and control cabinets of all kinds. Especially in the food and beverage industry, in packaging plants or robot transport systems, but also in control stations in industrial logistics or in mobile medical devices and in transmission systems for telecommunications, the HMIs ideally play out their strengths.
Are you interested in these products?
Find out more directly from your contact person: