The cable assemblies around the Sucoflex 570S are 70GHz assemblies with a long lifetime of more than 20'000 bending cycles. The Huber and Suhner Sucoflex 570S also offers excellent insertion loss (6.48dB) and phase (±3°) and amplitude (±0.05dB) stability during bending and movement.
The Sucoflex 570S with an impedance of 50 Ohm operate in a temperature range of -55°C to +165°C and are ideal for use in a wide range of applications in laboratories and test centers.
- Applicable at frequencies up to 70 GHz
- Excellent insertion and return loss, phase stable
- High flexural fatigue strength
- Accurate and repeatable measurements
- Long service life - lower measurement costs
- Customized lengths in short delivery time
Technical spezifications Sucoflex 570S
- Frequency: 70GHz
- Connector: 1,85mm
- Bending cycles: more than 20.000
- Temperature range: -55 - +125 °C
- Impendance: 50 Ohm
- Return Loss: 16 db
- Bending radius: 25,4mm static
Further frequency ranges of the Sucoflex 500S series and information
If you have any further questions about the new Sucoflex 500S series, please do not hesitate to contact your contact person in the office and we will be happy to prepare your personal offer.
To the contact details of the sales teamback