Bulgin's 4000 Series (Simplex LC) and 6000 Series (Duplex LC) circular connectors provide high quality and reliable fiber optic solutions. Applications include marine, construction, aerospace and rail, server room and FTTx (fiber to the x) applications.
The fiber optic connections are IP66, IP68 and IP69K certified and also offer water resistance up to a depth of 10 m (tested over 2 weeks).
Data transmission with light pulses (photons) via fiber optic cables is much faster than with conventional copper cables with electrons (electrical signals). The safety aspect can also be improved by fiber optics, because intercepting or hacking is much more complex compared to other cabling types.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Temperature range: from -25° to 70°C
- Protection class: IP66, IP68 and IP69K
- Immersion to water depth of 10 m possible
- Suitable for long-term outdoor use
- Safety lock prevents accidental loosening of the plug connection
More information about fiber optic connectorsback