Harting has developed the Han® 1A industrial connector to meet the increasing demands of smaller drives and smaller devices.
This connector is characterized in particular by its compact and robust design. It is space-saving and easy to assemble. The connector's versatility results from its modular design and the use of existing contacts for data, power and signal transmission creates a very flexible system for a wide range of applications. Contact inserts are available with screw or crimp terminals to provide an ideal solution.
In addition, the Han® 1A features the simple "Mate & Click" principle to reduce assembly time. This means that the connector can be assembled within seconds without tools.
Typical areas of application are e.g:
• Mechanical engineering and robotics
• Energy and traffic engineering
Your advantages at a glance:
• Space-saving, due to the robust and compact design
• Time saving thanks to the "Mate & Click" principle
• Low total weight
• Versatile use
• Coloured coding elements available
• High shock and vibration resistance
• High chemical resistance
• Inserts for data, signal and power transmission available
• Data transmission up to Cat. 6A
• IP65 Protection class possible