Through its extended RADOX® MFH-S cable portfolio HUBER+SUHNER meets the challenging demands for products both on ships and on oil and gas platforms. Their special product features make them unique on the market.
Unlike other products, the HUBER+SUHNER cables can transmit both signals and energy. Furthermore the cables are up to three times thinner und therefore more robust and flexible. They are particulary resistant to mud, diesel, oil, ozone, hydrolysis and the effect of wheater. Cross-sections of up to 6mm² and more than 70 design versions covers enable indoor and outdoor installations in an tougher area of application.
- Shipbuilding as well as oil and gas platforms
- EX Zone 0, 1, 2 and safety zones
- Energy and signal transmission
- Fixed and moving installations, for example: control cabinets, ships´ diesel engines, lighting and control systems
- Extremely flexible, thin and lightweight
- Temperature range from -50°C to +90°C
- Durability: up to 20.000 hours in temperature of up to 120°C
- High abrasion and vibration resistance
- A very small bending radius
- Flame-retardant and Halogen-free
- DNV (Det Norske Veritas)
- NEK 606
- Germanischer Lloyd (GL)
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), in process
- Meets fire safety regulations to IEC and EN 45545
Get your free technical support and detailed offer!
Data sheet (0,25 MB)
Contact to sales teamback