TE Connectivity's Mini I/O connector system is the ideal solution for your industrial application where high reliability is required due to harsh environmental conditions. The portfolio consists of right-angle and straight PCB and cable connectors. Due to the space-saving design, the connectors are only a quarter of the size of conventional RJ45 connectors and offer a variety of cable versions. Another advantage is the metal latch spring. This prevents unintentional disconnection of the network connection. This minimizes the risk of downtime. The field-installable version of the Industrial Mini I/O connectors also features a penetration termination that minimizes the time required to connect the wires. Field installation is possible in any environment with just a single tool.
The advantages at a glance:
- Simple and fast cable assembly on site
- High reliability in harsh environmental conditions
- Space-saving design
- Wide range of cable versions available
- Wire-to-wire connections possible
- Prevention of mismating through coding
- Meets Cat5e requirements when used in an Ethernet application.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to prepare your personal offer.