With the SMT Keyswitch KS12 S, the premium switch manufacturer C&K Switches complements its already well-known KS series with an illuminated variant.
The KS12 S also has the usual C&K, high quality workmanship and is haptically very appealing. Ínformation about the switching status can be quickly and reliably detected by the user even in complete darkness thanks to the integrated illumination. The new SMT Keyswitch can be sealed up to IP67. Thus, it is also ideally suited for use in harsh environments
The K12S is available with red/green/orange or white LED illumination.
Application areas of the K12S series:
- Automotive (motorcycles)
- Medical sector
- Off-road transport
- Applications in harsh environments
- Lead free soldering
- Switching capacity: 100mA
- Electrical life: Between 200,000 and 1,000,000 cycles
- Contact resistance: < 100 milliohm
- Insulation resistance: > 1,000 megohms
- Dielectric strength: > 300 Vrms
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Solderability: Compatible with lead free soldering
A comprehensive portfolio of different switch types as well as other illuminated switches like pushbuttons can be found on the
You can find even more information about the K12S series at:
For further questions about the new K12S from C&K Switches, your contact persons from the inside sales department will be glad to help you and will prepare your personal offer.