PROVERTHA Cables & Solutions GmbH as a developer and manufacturer in the field of railroad technology, industrial automation, industrial communication, industrial electronics and in the automotive industry has developed a manipulation-proof and flexible connector with the new patented M12 press-fit connector system.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Higher manufacturing tolerances of the bore on the housing due to assembly via a patented flexible press-fit zone
- Manipulation and vibration resistance (without hexagon)
- Extremely robust due to high holding forces and connection via crimped cable strands
- Determination of the cable outlet direction without additional effort (by alignment of the coding)
- Compact design
- Effective shielding due to metallic crimp connection
- IP67 (in locked state)
- ≥ 250 mating cycles
- -25°C to +85°C
- M12 locking thread
M12 press-fit pin A-coded 4 pole
M12 press-fit socket D-coded 4 pole
Accessories: Press-in tool and protective caps
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to prepare your personal offer.