The manufacturer Binder offers M16-X connectors of the 415 series for sensor-based and automated production facilities. Using these connectors, high transmission rates (up to 10 Gbit/s) can be achieved. In addition to cable plugs and sockets, the Binder series 415 also includes built-in sockets that can be screwed on from the front (rear wall mounting). The series is provided with protection class IP67.
Areas of application
Thanks to the robust construction and the high degree of protection, the M16-X connectors have a wide range of uses for industrial sensors. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Connector lock: screw
- Connection type (cable): insulation displacement
- Connection type (flange): dip solder
- Material contact: CuZn (brass)
- Contact surface: Au (gold)
- Cable passage: 5.5-9 mm
- Rated current (40 °C): 0.5 A
- Rated voltage: 50 V (AC) / 60 V (DC)
Your benefits at a glance
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Mechanical life: >100 mating cycles
- High environmental resistance
- Robust design
- Data transfer rates up to 10 Gbit/s
If you have any further questions about the M16-X series from the manufacturer Binder, please do not hesitate to contact one of our sales representatives. We will be glad to assist you with a personal offer.
To the contact details of the sales team
Download: Data sheet for the M16-X flange socket
Download: Data sheet for the M16-X cable connector
Download: Data sheet for the M16-X cable socketback