To meet the commercial vehicle market's demand for more efficient and powerful solutions, the market-leading connector manufacturer TE Connectivity has developed a new generation of sealed two-pole connectors. The new Superseal Pro series delivers high added value for cable-to-cable and cable-to-device connections.
The two-pole Superseal Pro connectors can be used in vehicle frames, valves, sensors and lighting. They are suitable for road vehicles (trucks, light trucks & buses) as well as industrial applications and household appliances.
Technical product features
- High protection class: IP67 / IP68 / IP6K9K (with protective housing)
- Easy installation with pre-mounted, color-coded TPA options
- Fire protection class: UL 94 V0
- Current carrying capacity: up to 17 A
- Maximum voltage: 12 V / 24 V DC
- High vibration resistance according to USCAR V2
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +125°C
Your advantages at a glance
- Designed for flying assembly
- High reliability
- Practical design
- Cost-effective solution
If you have any further questions about the Superseal Pro connectors from the manufacturer TE Connectivity, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team and they will be pleased to provide you a personal quotation.
To the contact details of the sales team
Download: Brochure of Superseal Pro
Download: Infographic of Superseal Proback