New: High Density BNC Connectors for Maximum Connectivity
TE Connectivity is once again setting the standard in the world of connectivity technology with the introduction of its ground-breaking High Density BNC connectors. These little wonders are not only smaller than traditional BNC connectors, but also allow up to four times the number of connections in the same footprint. The compact design of these connectors has been specially developed to save space while offering maximum performance. In large video systems, broadcast systems and video signal applications, they offer a flexible solution for demanding connectivity requirements.
A special highlight is the customized locking/unlocking tool (2446195-1), with which the cable connectors can be effortlessly connected and disconnected from the and disconnected, even in very confined spaces. The bayonet lock ensures a secure connection and the innovative tool also makes it easier to also makes it easier to lock the plug connections.
- Versions with 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm impedance available
- up to 4 times the cabinet density compared to standard BNC connectors
- suitable for conventional broadcast cables - 20% lighter than standard BNC connectors
- 51% smaller than standard BNC connectors and 39% smaller than mini BNC connectors.
- bayonet lock with quarter turn and locking function
- -faster and easier installation and removal of connectors in limited space
- optimized for 12G-SDI broadcast video solutions
- developed for the CoaXPress 2.0 and SMPTE ST 2082 standards
- frequency range of the connector DC-12 GHz
- IP67 waterproof chassis connector available
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact your sales team who will be happy to provide you with a personalized quotation.back