TE Connectivity’s sealed CPC (Circular Plastic Connectors) is now manufactured with UL F1 rated resin making this product ideal for UV resistance in outdoor applications. This UL F1 rating meets industry standards for long-term UV exposure, making the housings suitable for outside applications where connectors may be subject to frequent or extended exposure to sunlight.
With IP 67 and UV resistance you can use these connectors for alternative Energy like Solar, DataComm - Wireless Transmission, Remote Radio Head Wireless Carriers etc.
- Withstand temperatures up to 110 °C and eliminate the need for replacements of UV-degraded housings
- Achieve low cost and easy installation with built-in IP67 sealing capability
- Reduce equipment space requirements for separate power and signal interconnections with a combined circular configuration
- Receptacle and plug housings accept Type III+ signal contacts and/or AMP POWERBAND (size 8) contacts supporting a wide range of signal and power applications
- Achieve design flexibility with three series of housings designed to handle 1) standard signal, 2) power with current up to 50A per contact and 3) a combination of signal and power
- Support application needs with panel mount, free-hanging and wire-to-board mounting Options
Product information UV-Resistant Sealed CPC
Request for products