PROVERTHA Cables & Solutions GmbH as a developer and manufacturer in the field of railroad technology, industrial automation, industrial communication, industrial electronics and in the automotive industry has released the new 217DCN - FLEXLOCK® series, a nickel-plated full metal hood for high-quality EMC applications with a patented multiple locking system.
- Screw locking (thumbscrew, combination slot, Allen) or.
- Quick Lock® push-pull locking (one-hand operation secured by audible feedback).
- Other options for cable-to-cable connections: Locking with insert nut
- Assembly of D-Sub halves by "snap-together" design
- Connection only by snapping in
- Only 2 pre-assembled cover screws necessary at the cable exit (time and cost saving)
- Secure locking by retaining springs in spring steel design
- Internal cable clamp
- IP 20 protection class
- Cable outlet 45° and 180°
- For a temperature range from -55°C to +90°C
- For harsh environments
Available in the following sizes and packaging:
- 9-pole (size 1 / cable diameter 3 - 9.5mm)
- In preparation: 15-pin (size 2 / cable diameter 3 - 8.5mm)
- In preparation: 25-pin (size 3 / cable diameter 3 - 8,5 mm)
- Complete set in bag
- As bulk packaging for large series
If you have any further questions about the new D-Sub hood from Provertha, please do not hesitate to contact your contact partner in the office and we will be pleased to prepare your personal offer.back