The DEUTSCH DT series from TE Connectivity was designed especially for cable-to-cable applications in motors or gearboxes. The robust plug-in connectors are sealed against ambient influences and are ideally suited for use in adverse conditions in which even small problems with the connections can be critical.
Fast diagnosis thanks to LED display
The Detector connector with LED display from the DT family confirms the power supply for the connection visually by lighting up visibly. This makes diagnosis and troubleshooting easier - especially in areas with poor visibility and accessibility of the connections.
The 2-way plug has a transparent housing and a wedge socket with built-in 12 V or 24 V LED. Thanks to its robust construction, the plug is sealed against ambient influences and has been designed for requirements in the construction, agricultural, truck, shipbuilding and mining sectors.
- Number of contacts: 2
- Type of protection: IP67, IP6K9K when used with a terminal housing
- Temperature range: -55 °C to +125 °C
- Suitable for use with all DEUTSCH contacts of size 16 (13 Amperes)
- LED display visible from several angles thanks to the transparent housing
- Colour-coded wedge socket for operating voltages of 12 V (yellow) and 24 V (red)
TE part number:
DT06-2S-SDT-CE27 (2286003-1) housing, LED, with end cap
DT06-2S-SDT-CE28 (2286003-3) housing, LED, without end cap
W2S-SDT-12V (2286014-2) wedge socket, LED, 12V, yellow
W2S-SDT-24V (2286014-1) wedge socket, LED, 24V, red
Our contacts for TE Connectivity products will be happy to answer any further questions you may have and prepare a personal quotation for you.back