TE Connectivity is the worlds largest supplier for connection solutions for electricity-, data- and signal-lines. The areas of application are divers – starting with industrial applications over automotive and aerospace, broadband-communication, consumer-area all the way to energysolutions.
19 global design-centres and a sustainable research & development deliver innovations to the future market requirements.
This company is still known as Tyco Electronics and includes brands like Alcoswitch, AMP, Raychem, SCHRACK and DEUTSCH.
The authorized TE Connectivity Distributor Börsig sells TE products from stock and outside of the packaging units.
Series of products
The soft shell connectors realise reliable and economic connections for numerous poles and are being covered by following sub-series:
- Mini Universal MATE-N-LOK
- Micro MATE-N-LOK
High diversity of D-Sub connectors e.g.:
- HD 20, HDF 20 and HD 22
- Wire to wire / wire to board
- Straight and angled cableoutlet
PCB connectors and flatcables
- Wire to board / board to board
- Single- and dual-row connectors
- Gastight connections
Ranges like MOD I, MOD II, MOD IV and Micro-MaTch
CPC – circular connectors
- Four different connector-sizes
- Six different sup-series with different terminal-variants
- Plastic- and Metal-versions
Shrink tubes and form parts by Raychem
- Shrink tubes from different series, depending on the application in different materials, sizes, with or without glue, colors and specifications
- Form parts in different versions, materials, sizes, with or without glue, angled or straight and with or without lips
The dynamic series for industrial applications includes wire to wire and wire to board socket-housings with male matingparts that could be loose or mounted. Also PCB-pinheaders in straight and angled, coded enclosure-versions.
- PCB relays
- Industrial relays for electro-installation and switch-cabinet-construction
- Accessories like DIN-rail-fitting or pluggable moduls
- RoHs - compliant
- Line filters
- Line input-filters
- Modular-jacks with built-in filters
- Satisfying the FCC- and international EMV-standards
HDC (HTS) – Heavy Duty Connectors
HDC (former HTS) industrial connectors and system-components meet the electrical and mechanical requirements following application-areas: