The AMPSEAL 16 high temperature connector is designed to withstand extreme heat conditions up to 150°C. It has a higher flammability rating of UL94 V-0 in engine applications, exhaust aftertreatment and transmission control.
In addition to its extensive features, the new connector offers two sealing options for SAE and and ISO cables, as well as four different color codes to prevent mismating.
The pre-assembled AMPSEAL 16 high-temperature connector provides a cost-effective, easy extension to this extensive product line. This makes it suitable for a wide range of applications.
The AMPSEAL 16 high temperature connector is suitable for a wide range of applications including power generation, railroad and marine.
- Agricultural vehicles
- Construction machinery and vehicles
- Special vehicles
- Sport boats
- Power generation
The AMPSEAL 16 high temperature connector is designed for engine, exhaust aftertreatment and transmission control applications and extends the original application areas of the AMPSEAL 16 product series.
- engine control
- exhaust aftertreatment
- Auxiliary drive
- cooling systems
- engine compartment
- engine sensors
- Transmission control
The advantages of AMPSEAL 16 high temperature connectors at a glance:
- Extended temperature range of up to 150° for exhaust aftertreatment and powertrain applications
- Higher flammability rating according to UL94 V-0
- Different housing colors improve ease of installation
- The four color codes prevent mismating
- Reduced installation time due to pre-assembled one-piece construction - with the AMPSEAL 16 connector's protected interface
- Two sealing options for SAE and ISO cables
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to prepare your personal offer.