Our manufacturer HUBER+SUHNER has extended his range of silicone-free RADOX® anticapillary cable with new cross-sections. The anticappillary cable has been created especially for industrial applications.
The lenghthways sealed conductors prevent the intrusion of fluids (e.g. water or oil) in the gap between the actual conductor (coppper) and the insulation. This minimizes damage to electronics and sensors.
The cross-sections 0.35, 2, 2.5, 4 and 6mm2 have been added to the available silicone-free portfolio. Before the RADOX® anticapillary cable from HUBER+SUHNER was already offered in the cross-sections 0.5, 0.75, 1.0 and 1.5 mm2.
- Fan motor cablings
- Sensor cables
- Cable harnesses with connection to control units
- Number of insulated conductors: 1
- Cross-section: 0.35 to 6 mm2
- Voltage rating: 60/600 V DC
- Temperatur range: -55 to +150°C (3000 h)
- Min. bending radius: 3x cable Diameter
- Cables are equipped with electron beam connected RADOX® insulation material
Your Key Benefits:
- Resistant against high and low temperatures
- Resistant against ozone and weather Impacts
- Good thermal pressure resistance
- Insulation is resistant against oils, fuels and hydrolysis
- Highly abrasion resistant
Your designated sales team will be happy to answer your questions as well as to prepare your personal quotation.
Contact to sales teamResume manufacturer